Information Collected by haaram
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, which is to enable users to discover and share information with one another. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Haaram users:
1. Automatic Information:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. haaram automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, haaram cookie information, and the page you requested. haaram uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
haaram may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
haaram is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. haaram may send out e-mails with haaram-related news, products, or promotions
Sharing Your Information
Because haaram enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use Haaram is an integral part of the Haaram experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Haaram Personnel: Haaram personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Haaram business.
- Social sharing of data: Haaram allows other users to browse stories that you have written, submitted or commented on. This information is made available publicly via haaram.com
- Friends' Activity: Much like other online social networks, Haaram allows non-friends to browse your friends' activity
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
- You may request deletion of your Haaram account by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us or do not want to aggregate your specific posts, please send a request to email@example.com with your blog url
Children Under 13 and 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Haaram website. As a result, Haaram does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Haaram has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using Haaram or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Conditions of Use