5 tips for a healthier heart
Blog :Simple Ayurvedic health tips
Date: 8/11/2012 12:39:00 PM
- Grind the seeds of the Tulsi plant (Holy basil).Take half a gm of this powder along with an equal quantity of mishri (rock candy sugar).This will improve the condition of the heart.
- 20 gm of fenugreek seeds (methi,menthulu) are boiled in a glass of water .Drinking this decoction with honey helps in reducing heart problems.
- Mix ginger juice with a little water .Drinking this mixture will reduce the problem of the heart beating fast (palpitations).
- The early rays from the sun is said to have beneficial properties for a person suffering from heart conditions.It is recommended that the person wait for the sunrise and stand at least for 10 minutes in the sunlight.
- Drinking the juice of 1-3 lemons mixed with water will prevent heart attacks to a great extent.
(Heart ailments can sometimes be fatal-The tips are effective but a doctors consultation is necessary).
All the tips are taken from the book Arogyanidhi .