jDownloader- Is an Opensource application written completely in java. Since it is developed in java, it support all major Operating Systems. JDownloader is a download manager, written in Java, which allows the automatic downloading of files and split files from one-click hosting sites such as RapidShare,megaupload, depositfiles etc. JDownloader supports the use of premium accounts.
Some of the important features of jDownloader is that, it provides multiple parallel download streams, Reconnection, Addons to name a few.
jDownloader brings in continuous download support to both paying and non paying customers of one click hosting services. The most import and usefull feature to configure for continuous downloads is the Reconnect feature of jDownloader.
Reconnect- This feature enables jDownloader to change the ip of the modem/router by using a script specific for the modem/router. With the Reconnect feature jDownloader can change the ip after each download and start with the next download immediately. Features :
- Platform independent. (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.); runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- 24-hour support
- Download several files in parallel
- Download with multiple connections
- Can automatically solve some CAPTCHAs with its own OCR module (JAntiCaptcha)
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (RAR archives)
- Decrypt RSDF, CCF and DLC Container files
- About 300 decrypt plugins for many services. For example, sj.org, UCMS, WordPress, and RLSLog.
- Supports about 110 one-click hosters
- YouTube, Vimeo, clipfish video and MP3 download
- Can automatically acquire a new IP address to save waiting time (1400 routers supported)
- Web update
- Integrated package manager for additional modules (e.g. Web interface, Shutdown)
- Theme Support
The user specified download links are split into packages to enable individual pausing and continuing of downloads. The program can also be configured to unpack split RAR archives automatically after download.
JDownloader supports the RapidShare "waiting time" and CAPTCHA recognition, enabling batch downloads without user input. Premium users of one-click-host sites have the added advantage of using multiple connections per downloaded file, which accelerates the download in most cases. It also supports Metalink, a format for listing multiple mirrors. Software updates and minor patches are released frequently, and by default JDownloader will update itself upon initialization.