I am not the arguing type. But these days people are making me argue on pretty little things. And I get back at them very fiercefully with whatever I know or don't know. But I just get back at them. This is not me. The old me used to be like the don't-really-care type or more like don't-give-a-shit on whatever you say and used to remain silent and let them have their way. I shouldn't be writing about this but I have no better work to do. Wait a minute, I do have. But it is more like for that work to do, I need something which is currently not working. So, I am being myself all over again in this aspect.
So, in the recent two months I managed to make a few friends. These people really get friendly. I mean as if like made for each other kind of. And I am like, come on, don't exaggerate too much. But still they do. Some of the new things these people brought to light are
- They gave me a new name, like a new name and thats' not something they created or something, they just got it from a movie and that is it now, I got a new nick name.
- Some of the people just swear at me for no reason and I am like wth , or more like WTF. That is their usual way of interacting with people. I see.
- I don't understand whether someone is really pissed or jealous or whatever about my hair, some people just try to spoil the alignment of the not-so-perfectly-groomed-hair-after-working-on-it-for-a-hour. Well, not an hour, more like the same. A guy comes and just flicks it out. Seriously, Eff You MAN. I get back at him in a serious tone and he gets a little cranky still thinking that I wasn't serious. And moreover, we were being taught about something called Personal Space almost everyday, but I think that doesn't mean anything to some of the people, or may be most of the people.
- "You know something". Very good. I too know something. It gets a little hay-wired when we speak almost the same thing and are on the same page but the other person just repeats it over and over and over and over as if I am wrong. WTH! Its' the same thing we talk about but the other person thinks I am speaking something against what he has to say.
- "I don't know most of the things", I mean all the technical. Wait a minute, on second thoughts, non-technical also. But why does everybody act like they don't know a damn thing and just boast about it while they keep piling their knowledge underneath their blanket. Come on, seriously, these guys know everything, most of the things, or to be more clear - know more than me. But still, they make a poker face as if they don't know anything. But do they stop. When it comes to show what they got, they just get into line .
- People are too bossy, owing to what they show that kind of behaviour, I just have no idea.
There is much more to the crazinesss. I am stopping here and battling to keep the beast in me to just leave those people alone for the sake of humanity. Wait a minute, I have a beast in me too? I myself had no idea. It more like the usual sentence that people use, right ? Just-going-with-the-flow. :P