* Ruth Handler is the inventor of Barbie Doll.
* Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
* The First Novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
* Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
* Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
* The World's Youngest Parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
* Name of Four queens in Playing Cards are Juno, Judith, Rachel and Pallas Anthena.
* The Series is 1, 11, 21, 1211, 111221, 312211, 13112221.Description of previous number in the series (..one occurence of 3, one occurence of one).
* Dancing MahaRaja is the japanese version of the Tamil feature film Muthu and it's second part is Dancing Maharaja 2 which is the dubbing of Yejamaan. Both the movies are Super Star Rajinikanth's.
* Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history:
Spades - King David
Hearts - Charlemagne
Clubs -Alexander, the Great
Diamonds - Julius Caesar