I plan to…
Date: 7/10/2012 2:07:27 AM
- learn one new thing every day for the next 7 days! Lets see how creative I can be and how enriched I am at the end Why am I doing this? Just to add some fun into every day life!!
- visit other blogs (I have been very lazy in doing that) and read, catch up and comment!
- work on finding a weekend getaway with something to see and do in winter in New Zealand, preferably not too much of a drive from Wellington.
- work on my resume and send it out – that would be step one in looking for a job.
- have a family chat at the dinner table, about some basic rules and guidelines that the 3 of us need to follow in home and outside.
- go to the library and pick books for N. We are done with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I also want to see the movie based on the book, with N.
- catch up on my reading! I am still on my Douglas Adams and I want to read all of these books next (not necessarily in this order) -
The Slap by Christos Tsiolkas
The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
Open by Andre Agassi
Just Tell Me What to Say: Sensible Tips and Scripts for Perplexed Parents by Betsy Brown Braun
Phew! So much to do and so little time!
Filed under: Raising N, Reading, Wellington, What's going on? Tagged: amy chua, blogging, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, christos tsiolkas, family rules, harvey karp, reading, time management, travel