::: Life management tools :::
My dear souls,
Achieving goals is not a matter of possibility; it’s a matter of motivating yourself to focus on the right things. You know you should be doing something, but sometimes you just don’t feel like doing anything. This stagnation can last a long time if you don’t head it off and take action.
Here are some daily motivation tricks that work for me:
1. Get started!
2. Find and use your positive voice.
3. Spend time with people who inspire you.
4. Start a friendly competition.
5. Think about how far you have come.
6. Embrace failure as a positive learning experience.
7. Review, refine and breakdown your goals..
9. Visualize your successful outcome in great detail.
10. Spend some time every day working on a passion.
So make time to focus on doing something you really want to do. Take an hour break and work on something that’s meaningful to you. Engage yourself in a meaningful personal project, or pull the trigger on starting something you’ve wanted to do for a long time, but haven’t yet had the resolve to do. Do so, and your motivation and happiness will skyrocket.
Love, Light and Hugs
Courtesy : markandangel