Today is my 34th birthday. :)
As always (post 2002), my husband was the first one to wish me. Then came wishes from my parents, brother and a few closest friends. And right now my facebook page is flooded with birth day wishes. All wishes of course make the day really special.
Birthdays, till now, have been special in terms of gifts received and how I celebrated. But this birthday, being the first one in Bangalore, I am physically away from my near and dear ones. This is the reason, I will not be celebrating the day the way I do usually. But, may be this is the first birthday, in which I am seeing a new me, and can actually differentiate me from pre-14.06.2011. This birth day is exceptional.
Today, I take it as an opportunity to thank all, who have directly or indirectly helped me for being what I am today.
- My dad...I actually have started understanding you...which I did not in all these years. I love you so much. I know you will never read this blog. But may be that is why I am able to write here that I am proud of you. :P
- My mom...I know what you want to say, even when you are not able to set your words right. I know you are proud of me. :)
- My brother...thank you for understanding me when no one else could...I am proud of you, for the person you are.
- My son, your very existence kept me going...when nothing else worked!
- Thank you Mridul, a friend still exists in you, beyond all other roles I play, you can see me as a human...
- Thank you Pankaj Pandey, Rajib Chaudhary, Sanhita Nag, Payel, Sangeeta Das, Holly McCulloch, Someswar Chakravorty for being there for me…you will always remain close to my heart.
- Thank you Ram Sankarda, Gurumurthi, for being friend and guide in my spiritual journey
Thank you Team Acteva, and Virtual Den members for giving me many fun-filled moments, when I needed them the most.
I thank all of those who are connected to me in the real world or virtual, and who have somehow touched my soul and inspired me. I thank you all! And I love you all....This birthday is special for me...because I never was in love with life. I wish to share the joy of living with you, which I do through my blog.
And at last, thank you my Lord Shiva...you showed me the truth, and its beauty. Be with me always!
Om Namah Shivay!