Blog :My Online Space
Date: 4/29/2012 9:29:00 AM
Nancy has tagged me with a tag that is presently becoming very popular in blogosphere. I see this tag making its rounds in different blogs. Now, here goes my turn to attempt this. The rules are as follows.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post & then create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Without doubt, it would be the power to become invisible as and when I feel like. This will give me the chance to travel all around the world, investigate the unsolved crimes and find the criminals, find the corrupt politicians, secretly discover whether the celebrity gossips are true and the list goes on ;-).
2. What was your favourite childhood television program?
I have a penchant for crime fiction right from childhood. This was first discovered through the serial called ‘Tehkikaat’ that was aired on Doordarshan. I used to eagerly wait for the fresh episode every week and loved the two central characters called Sam D’Silva and Gopi. Another serial that I really liked was ‘Alif Laila’, the picturisation of the ‘The Arabian Nights’.
3. Have / had any celebrity crushes ?
I have never had any celebrity crushes but I like all the characters played by Hrithik Roshan, especially, emperor Akbar in the movie ‘Jodha Akbar’. I had a crush on Akbar after watching that movie ;-).
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I cannot choose a single place. I would love to go on a world tour.
5. Name 1 thing you miss about being a child.
I am happy in my present state when compared to my childhood but I really miss the long 2 months of summer vacation during school.
6. Name the one comic/book character that you loved the most and why?
I like all characters created by Enid Blyton but the best two of my choice are Julian of ‘The Famous Five’ series and Darrel of ‘Malory Towers’ series. Both Julian and Darrel appeared highly mature, sensible, reliable, composed and bold. I loved these two.
7. What is the one thing that you are dying to try but haven’t had a chance to do so yet?
One thing that I want to do is to climb on an elephant. I imagine myself sitting on the elephant, feeling really g rand.
8. Do you have a role model – someone you want to emulate? Whom do you admire the most?
There are many people who have inspired me but then, I feel it is best not to have a role model. Just be yourself and follow your instincts.
9. What do others make of you?
Ahem…. I am not sure.
10. Have you ever gotten into a fight or punched someone?
I have felt like punching many people, especially those male chauvinistic pigs who have no respect for women. I have not punched but I have gotten into pleasant/unpleasant arguments.
11. For Girls – If you woke up tomorrow to find out you are Brad Pitt, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror???
For Boys – If you woke up tomorrow to find out you are Angelina Jolie, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror???
Pretty bad I let go Jenny :(
I am too lazy to prepare a new set of questions. With the same set of questions, I tag
1. My Era