Haha sounds so smilar to the new advt. on TV for the Maggi Souperoni. isnt it? If you didnt watch it yet, no problem! The names only rhyme & both recipes are different with only the macaroni in common.
I came back from work real hungry & this has been happening to me since a week & I end up eating all oily junk. Though Macaroni aint a very healthy option yet is anyday better than what I was stuffing my tummy with. Guess it is prepared with Durum wheat so shouldnt be bad. Right???
This one is real quick & super easy.
Though very similar to the ones you prepare at home I chose to serve it differently.
Get Prepared With:
- 180 Gms Macaroni - I used the MTR one - boiled
- Onion - 2 Medium & chopped
- Tomatoes - 3 Big & chopped
- Capsicum - 1 Big & chopped
- Green Chillies - 4 chopped & immersed in vinegar
- Chilli Flakes - as per tolerance
- Oregano - as per taste
- Tomato sauce - as per taste
- Green chilli sauce - as per tolerance
- Salt - as per taste
- Oil for cooking
Now that the macaroni is boiled, let it remain in the strainer. Take a wok & add oil. Add all the chopped onion & tomatoes, saute till it leaves oil. Add the chopped capsicum & saute only for 30 seconds. Let us add the macaroni, chilli flakes, oregano, salt & toss it for a while so that the macaroni is well coated. When almost ready add both tomato & green chilli sauce. Toss again & throw in the vinegar soaked green chillies. REMEMBER TO SERVE IN A SOUP BOWL OR A BIGGER CUP & hog on this Cupparoni with CHOPSTICKS!!! :)
Trust me, kids would love this!
- It is okay if you do not want to add any sauce to this
- You may also add some other veggies to this like brocolli, green peas & sprinkle some cheese over this
- To give the Indian touch to this you may add Indian spices & the same goes any other national