""""Failure is a prerequisite for great success. If you want to succeed faster, double your rate of failure."""""
Have you ever seen a child learn to ride a bike, or a toddler learn to walk? They stumble and fall numerous times before getting it right. Mistakes are learning opportunities. It takes failure after failure to create success. Believe you can and you are halfway there. And never regret anything, because every little detail of your life, including your mistakes, is what made you who you are today. Here are twelve reminders to keep you motivated after a mistake or failure:
1. It’s okay. You will be okay.
2. There is no success without failure.
3. Positive thinking creates positive results.
4. Success is always closer than it seems.
5. You are not your mistakes.
6. Life’s best lessons are learned at unexpected times.
7. Mistakes are rarely as bad as they seem.
8. Not getting what you want can be a blessing.
9. You have the capacity to create your own happiness.
10. Mistakes are simply a form of practice.
11. You are making progress.
12. Life goes on.
Learn from your mistakes, but don’t regret. Life is change, things go wrong, and life goes on.
COURTESY @MARK & ANGEL