|Chocolate Lava Cake|
If it's your mom's birthday and there's a party at your house, and you want to give her something really special,then here is the recipe for tempting chocolate lava cakes. Just six simple procedures and your cakes are ready!
10 oz(280g) bittersweet chocolate(60% cocoa)
4/5 cup(180 g)butter
1 + 1/4 cup (275g) sugar
1 +1/4 cup (140g) all purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C).
2. Grease 10 large muffin tins or cups;paper muffin bake cups can also be used.
3. Grind the chocolate into small pieces and melt it with butter over hot water.
4. Beat the eggs with sugar and mix with flour.
5. Slowly fold in the melted butter and chocolate.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for only 8-12 minutes; the outer part should be cooked and the inner part liquid.
The chocolate lava cakes may be served hot with custard ,ice-cream or berries. The cakes may be dusted with icing sugar.
So, if you wanna make your special ones happy, then go ahead and try baking Chocolate Lava Cakes. The sweetness of chocolate won't fail to impress your loved ones!