has awarded me with a Versatile Blogger award. It hasbeen a long time since I got an award and it has really made me feel veryimportant. Thanks Renuji!!!
The rules for Versatile Blogger award are,
1. Add a picture of the award in your post.
2. Thank the award giver.
3. Share 7 random facts about you.
4. Choose 15 other bloggers to pass the award to and let them know that they’ve been nominated.
The following are the seven random facts about me,
- I day-dream a lot….a lot means… a lot. At times, I will be so engrossed in my world of fantasies that I don’t even notice when somebody calls me by my name.
- I am not joking when I say people ask me in which class I study in or which school I go to. People say I look very young for my age and look at me in disbelief when I tell them I have been working for the last 3+ years. I feel secretly pleased when I hear this and fancy myself as a ‘Santoor’ mommy a few years down the lane ;).
- Unlike many people, I am an ardent fan of changes. Every once in a while, I like having a change in routine, a change in location or any kind of positive change that brings a smile to my face. Doing the same things every day bore me to the core.
- I like being with people who radiate positive energy. I am not a highly positive person, but at the same time, I can boost a person’s mood if he/she is feeling down. I fear people who try to pull me down with negative thoughts and feelings.
- I don’t make friends that easily in the real world. I behave with people in a friendly way but only a few go on to become very close.
- When I was 4 years old, I almost drowned in a pool. A boy who was of my age pushed me into it while we were playing in the garden. The gardener saw me drowning and pulled me out on time.
- My mom says that generally, girls are easier to bring up than boys. But, according to her experience, I was the difficult kid to bring up; exactly opposite to my brother who was a very easy and obedient kid.
I don’t have a lot of people to pass on this award because Ithink almost all bloggers have already got this. So, I pass on this award toonly Rohan
. Let me see whether this will bring him back to writing :-)