Whats in a Name Challenge
Blog :TELL A STORY - MY WAY
Date: 12/30/2011 6:29:00 AM
Yup, its my second challenge, but I think it will be fun as crossovers are allowed in both the challenges. So, I will just list the rules given by Beth Fish
Here's How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2012, read one book in each of the following categories:
1. A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title: Black Hills
2. A book with something you'd see in the sky in the title: Once upon a star
3. A book with a creepy crawly in the title: Akeelah And the Bee
4. A book with a type of house in the title: A painted house
5. A book with something you'd carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title: The notebook
6. A book with a something you'd find on a calendar in the title: Tuesdays with morrie
Things to Know
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.
On January 1, I'll publish 7 posts, each with a Mr. Linky (one for each category and one for your wrap-up post), on this blog so you'll have a place post links to your reviews (bloggers) or leave comments (non-bloggers) as you finish up each category. You'll be able to find these posts during the year by clicking on the button in the sidebar. (I'll create those links on January 1.)
Tip: If you're ever struggling to find a title to match a category, check out what other people have read so you can get ideas or be inspired. And remember to be creative.
So, I have already selected my books and I hope to finish them this, I mean next year