[Note: Nothing Doomy Gloomy here...]
You know there are these moments when you say to yourself, "Seriously WTF?"
For me more often than not they are simple every day, seemingly stupid instances which drive me up the wall.
|SERIOUSLY WTF SHIT!!|
Diving right into it..here's a list: (No Particular Order)
1.My feet are cold...Slippers are too far away: I have this moment very often when watching tv or when I am at my PC. My butt's all cosy but my feet are freezing and say my slippers are in the other room. I really hate it when this happens.
2. Boring channel on Tv...remote is out of arm's reach: This is one of the WTF moment's I have, I really hate to get up from my sofa to reach for the remote and change the channel..so unless its something really crappy like John Cusack or Justin Bieber I just watch whatever the hell is on and wait for it to finish.
3. A thousand Channels of shit to choose from: Line sound familiar, think Pink Foyd- Nobody home (it's 13 over there). Anyway back to the point, don't you just hate it when you are browsing through channels and can't find one good thing you'd like to sit and watch. Seriously, at times like these I want to set the TV on fire but then realize that that Lighter fluid and box of matches is better saved for program producers.
4. (This happened only Once) Watched and Entire Movie at the Theater without my glasses On: I don't have excellent eyesight and just this once I happened to break my glasses when my family decided to catch a movie..I don't even remember what movie it was forget seeing it, everything was like one big out of focus screen..that's it!
5. When I can't get my socks on Right: Okay, this may/ may not happen with you there are these times when I just can't manage to get my socks on right, the toe or the heel is like a millimeter or a millimeter and a half out of place and that really really pisses me off!
6. When I go out Shopping: Most people like shopping, well I am not "most people". I'll tell you hate walking into stores, being greeted by people with put on accents and plastic smiles who are PAID to be Nice to you, trying on clothes, staring out yourself in the mirror, trying on more clothes and staring some more. I am just happy to buy the first thing I see and get the hell home.
7. When People Don't Read my BLOG: Seriously, it's been over an year and my blog really hasn't picked up great speed.. I need more "Likes" On facebook or more Followers or just more comments on my posts...Seriously!!!
--The passive observer signing off.